Monday, April 1, 2013

2013

Hey guys.
Well, my last post was January 1, 2012. Chances are most of you have checked this page more recently than I have, according to the page view stats. My last post, though, was about New Years resolutions and was really interesting to read now a year later (though I was grateful I hadn't included anything about posting more often). Did I accomplish my goals? Not perfectly, but I definitely progressed in each area I wanted to. I was most interested that I mentioned I wanted to try to be a vegetarian, because while I don't remember saying that specifically, it is something I have wanted to do for some time and today marks three complete successful months of vegetarianism.
Other things have changed since that post as well. In the year 2012 I met my best friend (one year ago today, actually!) who I fell in love with: Wes, and in 19 days we will have been together for a year. I gained 5 new piercings (all in my ears and nose, nothing freaky), traveled out of the country for the first time to Costa Rica, where I had TONS of new experiences. I moved out and got my own apartment, which is great but really teaching me how expensive life is! I began going to Fianna Hills Baptist Church with Wes, where I have a great church family.
Things have already changed even in 2013. I recently started a new job as a server at Olive Garden. I joined a gym and have been working out and running more.

The reason I was actually prompted to find this thing again and post was because today is the first day of my detoxification/cleanse diet, and I wanted a way to be able to track what I'm eating and doing and how I feel, plus I know that some of you have expressed interest in it so I thought this would be a good way to keep up with it. So that will be in my next post. :)

No comments: