Monday, February 7, 2011

Together can never be close enough for me to feel like I am close enough to you

I'm at work on break right now, so this will be another short post.
I watched the commercials and halftime show last night... er, I mean, the superbowl. I cheered for the Packers because they had the best costumes. ;)
Today in class my Humanities professor was CRAZY. He always is, but he was acting out every piece of music he played for us. At least it's entertaining.
I ate lunch at school with Bri, Mary, Brandon, and a girl I'd never met. Which was kinda cool, because I never eat with anyone. I don't really hang out with anyone. I guess I'm kind of a loner. lol I even prefer to work alone most of the time. I'm weird, what can I say?
Let's see if I can find a random picture to put up here....




This was the first picture Josh and I took together :) We were down at the river. The sun was bright and he says he looks like a pirate, but I think it's cute. I like it.
Oh yeah... I kinda like him too :)
Okay, I have to go. Have a good night, dear readers :)
Emma

No comments: