Sunday, February 6, 2011

Forever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you

This will be a short post, as I'm waiting for Josh to pick me up for church. I don't really have that much to say, either, but I'm sure I'll think of stuff, I always do.
"Thing" is a very nondescriptive word... I wonder if "stuff" is better or worse?
It's raining!! That means it's above freezing!
I don't think I ever actually decide what to wear. I just run out of time to keep trying stuff. Oh, there's that "stuff".
My mom has an obsession with birds. There are 6 pictures of birds on the wall in this room alone. It's a little creepy. But not as creepy as the giant cow poster hanging in the next room.
This is probably going to be the most boring post ever. I'm sorry, readers.
Okay, I better go. I'll write longer (and hopefully more interesting) next time.
Ciao!
Emma

No comments: