Friday, February 4, 2011

Darling, you know I love you, I love you

Hello dear readers,
It's yet another snow day for UAFS... that makes 5 so far. So I guess it's a 15 week semester this year.
So I know it may not seem like it from the way I write on here, but I'm actually really good at English. I scored a 35 on the English section of the ACT and CLEP tested out of both English 1 and English 2. I'm not saying this to brag, but I'm saying it because if there are any students who want help with their papers I want to get the word out. I love writing and I also love editing peoples papers and stuff. Last semester I did several papers for a few friends. So anyway, if anyone reads this and wants some help on a paper or knows someone else who might, comment on here or email me at eshock01@g.uafortsmith.edu and I'll let you know what I'd charge and when we could meet and all that. We could do it through email or in person, either way. Just throwing that out there :)
Yesterday I did a painting. Don't ask me what I painted, because I don't know. Actually it's not finished yet. But it sort of looks like peacock feathers, a dragon tail, a big claw, and two suns. Weird, I know. Pretty colors though.




Thanks to everyone who is following this blog, by the way. You all rock.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Heyy! i hope we get to see that painting up on here later! Anyways, I might take you up on that english stuff cause I am horrible at english.. we I'm OK at it...

Emma said...

Maybe when it's done :)
Okay, cool. Just let me know :)